Monday, February 10, 2014

When Subscription boxes go wrong!

Well let me start by saying I am MAD!!!!!!

I was so waiting since last week, when I got an email, letting me know that my BIRCHBOX was being shipped. So, I was waiting very impatiently for the box to arrive at my house, especially because its the February box, I though it was gonna be special since is valentines month. Well when I got the box from my mailbox, you could hear the things inside moving around, so instantly I thought it wasn't packaged properly, and I didn't think nothing of it. When I opened the box (opening with excitement, lol) it had a O.P.I top coat nail polish broken, the tip of the nail polish was out and the nail polish was all over inside the box, all of the other products were covered in nail polish. So instantly with out even seeing the other products, got disappointing. I am so dissapointed at birchbox because they always package theeir box very well, I just dont know why they didnt this time, and I dont know if it was only me or the other peoples boxes as well. Anything to say just leave comment.

                                                                   

                                                                   P.S And of course I have a picture to show for!! :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment