Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Experience on subscription boxes til this day!

Well this couple of days, I have been pissed and so mad. When you buy something, you expect for costumer service, to be nice, patient and actually help you in whatever the situation may be. Well I have been wanting to subscribe to some of the subscription boxes. I checked their website for any customer service number or any way I can contact them, for info about cancellation on subscription. There is only one way to contact them, and is by email. Spicy Subscription, Julep, and  I am also subscribed to Graze, and Birchbox, that this I will talk in a bit. SpicySubscription.com, I have emailed them bunch of times and its been 2 weeks and I have not received no response, and I really don't know what to do to cancel this? Julep.com, to be able to cancel you have to call in order to cancel, and I did, and the lady told I was going to received an email stating my cancellation in 24 hours, that I have not received. So I really don't know if they really cancelled my subscription. Graze.com I think is a a great website! I love the way I can cancel my subscription online instead of any calling or emailing!!! And last but not least is Birchbox.com. On my last blog I was explaining what happened to my box, and well somebody commented, that I should email birchbox of the incident that happened, and so I did, and let me tell you, I love their customer service, because when I emailed them, an hour later they answered back, and I as really surprised of how fast they reacted.. So this are different samples of how different subscription boxes react to their customers, and if they really care for their customers. I am giving you my personal experience and if anybody has some advice or how I can handle this please comment and let me know. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment