Thursday, February 6, 2014

Stay at home mom!

Since I'm at stay home mom, I have so much time on my hands, don't get me wrong I know us homemakers, have a lot on our hands, sometime too handle. lol. what can i say?!...but I have found some websites I can get online and get free stuff, and sometime get  paid. Although I haven't gotten paid but I sure have gotten products to test at home and I get to stay with them for free for example www.expotv.com I love this website not only because you review the products at home and you get to share your opinion about them, but also because you you have to make your review on a video ad upload it, I love that way of reviewing products and its more easier. I just started to sign up on another websites and when i get to know the company and the website I will let you know if I recommend it..thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment