Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Spicy Subscription..Don't Recommend

Yesterday I received a subscription box that I subscribe to like a month ago. Spicy Subscriptions is an adult subscription box, when I first saw this website, I was intrigued by it and well it doesn't hurt to try something different lol. But anyways, when you go to www.spicysubscriptions.com the main picture they have there is this


2-3 Full Products

1-2 Toys

2-4 Trial Products

and their cheapest box is $34.95, but since it was my first time signing up, I got the box for $27.95, that at first I thought it was a great deal, especially because "supposedly" I was gonna get (the amount) of products on top. First of all I don't even know why they advertise something that is not, like for example, why say 1-2 to toys, 2-3 Full products, and 2-4 trial products. I didn't get trial products either, and neither Lubricants, and I was really dissapointed for that. AND A PEN??!!!! REALLY??!!! what is a pen for in an adult subscription box come on!!! And for this subscription I had already had in mind, just to have it for a month and after just cancel, and this is another thing that I am really upset because I have emailed them like 4 times and they have not responded. Just a while ago I was searching on Google about cancelling the Spicy subscription and I found this lady complaining about it. http://www.mommamuse.com/2014/02/14/spicy-subscriptions-deluxe-spice-box-february-2014-review/#comment-16317 I am really disgusted of how Spicy has very bad customer service, and  was also relieved that I am not the only one that feels that way. So I don't really recommend this box especially if you want just one box, just because its going to take time for them to respond back to your emails and cancellation. Hope this was useful..


 
what I got!!

No comments:

Post a Comment