Friday, February 7, 2014

Make extra money online

If anybody has Facebook, they know that there are groups you can get in. Well there's different kind of groups there, such as just meeting friends, cooking, selling items etc. I am in different kind of groups in my area to sell items that i don't need any more or new items as well. I am also an admin to a group, and that's how I make my extra money, I always have clothes or items that I just don't use no more, and I post them on the Facebook groups. And I think that is way better than doing a garage sale, and not because its wrong, cause come on I have done plenty myself outside my house, but because I think is a great opportunity to sell your items to the price you want. In some cases (has happened to me) when  you have a garage sale, people are always telling me, let me have it $1, $2, $3 etc less, and sometimes you are not gonna get what you paid for (if the item is new or has never been used) you of course are going to loose profit or you just not going to get what your paid if the product is new. But always have a negotiable mind. That's ho you can make some extra money, if you have some stuff laying around that you don't use and is in good condition sell it on Facebook groups, just search for group around your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment