Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Graze Box Review

Hey guys well today, I woke up in a great mood, because yesterday was not my day, but anyways. Well I received one of many subscription boxes I am subscribed to, a little while ago. It's from www.graze.com, I really recommend you go and check it out. My first impression of the website was that you can choose you subscription, either every 2 weeks, 3 weeks, or 4 weeks and its $6 and shipping is included, so you won't have to pay shipping, isn't that great!!?, every time you get it. What I really loved about this website and the subscription box is that, you can cancel the box at any time or point ONLINE!! I really love that because, you know I have been having so much trouble with that lately, if ya have read my blog, ya know. But anyways I think all the subscription boxes should do that, why so much hassle over the simplest thing of cancelling a subscription. Well back to the graze box, it has 4 different kind of snack, it has sweet and salty, and there also healthy snacks. So if you are interested, I really recommend this subscription box to all of ya!! If you get graze box please type in my friend code GRECIA8LP     thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment